These scrambled eggs are packed with flavour. Spinach makes a wonderful addition to scrambled eggs. The addition of the Taste#5 Vegetarian paste and the parmesan really amplify the umami delicious factor.
2 large eggs
Freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Taste#5 Vegetarian
1 teaspoon olive oil
3 cups baby spinach
1-2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Umami Rush or Crushed red pepper flakes
- Whisk 2 large eggs in a small bowl with Taste#5 Vegetarian Paste; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 3 cups baby spinach and cook until just wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs; cook, stirring occasionally, until just set, about 1 minute.
- Stir in 1-2 tablespoons grated Parmesan.
- Sprinkle Umami Rush with crushed red pepper flakes.