3 tablespoons olive oil
6 large eggs
1 tablespoon Bomba! XXX
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
5-6 medium/large tomatoes, cut into ¼ inch slices
handful basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the oil on a medium heat in a large skillet about 1 inch deep.
- Lightly beat the eggs and whisk in the Bomba, cheese and garlic then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until you can see the eggs start to brown and come away from the sides.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake the frittata for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and arrange the tomatoes into the egg mixture.
- Return the skillet to the oven to finish cooking until the eggs are just soft in the center – this will probably be a further 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with s sprinkling of fresh basil and some crusty bread.