This is super quick and easy short-cut to a delicious, umami-packed Christmas ham roast that the whole family will love. It's wonderful any time of year.
5lb pre-cooked ham
whole cloves to decorate
3 tablespoons runny honey
3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
2 tablespoons Taste #5 Bomba! XXX
1 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon marmalade
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (350°F)
- Score the ham with a diagonal criss-cross pattern and insert the cloves into the crosses.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon ½ the sauce over the ham. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove and baste with the rest of the sauce.
- Return to the oven for another 20 minutes until the sauce becomes glossy and sticky