These are deliciously moreish so make more than you think you will need! They are great as a side dish to meat or fish and I like to serve them with an umami-packed dip – try mixing 2 parts mayonnaise to one part Taste #5 Umami Paste Vegetarian Far Eastern recipe.
Olive oil, for tossing
2-3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into ¼ inch long slices
2 tablespoons Taste #5 Umami Rush
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- In a large bowl toss the sweet potatoes with just enough olive oil to coat. Sprinkle with the Umami Rush and spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for around 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until the sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little more Umami Rush to serve.