Children love the taste of Bomba and I’ve had many parents tell me their kids just eat it straight out the tube! This is such a simple dish to make - Bomba really lives up to its strapline here – ‘quick and easy meals in minutes.’ This is a great way to get kids into cooking savory dishes rather than just the cakes. Also very handy for surly teens, who can help themselves to this quick meal without saying a word…
Serves 4 children
- Kosher salt
- ½ pound dried spaghetti (or any other pasta would do)
- 2 tablespoons Bomba! XXX
- knob of butter
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated or any grated cheese would do
- Fill a large pan ¾ full of water, cover and bring to the boil.
- Add 3½ tablespoons salt to the water and drop in the spaghetti. Cook according to the packet instructions.
- Drain, retaining a small amount of the cooking liqueur. Pour the spaghetti back into the pan and add the Bomba, butter and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined then serve in bowls each with a Bomba kiss or heart on top.