1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
2 8oz boneless fish filets, such as snapper or cod
2 tablespoons Bomba! XXX
1 small handful pitted black kalamata olives
2 teaspoons capers
½ teaspoon herbes de Provence
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 small knobs butter
splash of white wine (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut 2 pieces of greaseproof paper about Letter paper size. In the center of each piece of paper lay the red onion and garlic first, topped with the fish filet. Spread the Bomba onto each piece of fish, sprinkle over the olives, capers and herbs and finish with a layer of zucchini slices.
- Drizzle each parcel with olive oil and place a knob of butter on top and a splash of wine if using.
- Now close the parcel by bringing up two opposite edges up together and folding over, like wrapping a parcel, the twist each end and fold in to ensure that none of the lovely juices will escape.
- Lay the parcels on a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.