FOR THE BOTTOM LAYER
2 x 12oz tubs of guacamole
FOR THE MIDDLE LAYER
8oz cream cheese
8oz sour cream
¼ cup chives, finely chopped
Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE TOP LAYER
8oz Bomba Salsa (see Quick Dips & Salsas section) or shop bought salsa
- Start by making the middle layer.
- Combine all the ingredients and give a good stir/beat until everything is smooth.
- Then you are ready to build your dip. Start by spooning the guacamole onto the bottom of the dish in an even layer.
- Top with the cream cheese mixture and finally top with the salsa.
- Top with a sprig of basil for decoration and serve with assorted grissini and crackers (the longer the better!)