4 skinless chicken breasts
4 teaspoons Taste #5 Umami Paste Vegetarian Far Eastern Recipe
8 slices of prosciutto crudo
4 small sprigs of rosemary or 4 sage leaves
Good dousing of extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Marsala or white wine
- Remove the chicken breasts from the fridge half an hour before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- RUB each piece of chicken with a teaspoon of umami paste.
- WRAP each chicken breast in 2 overlapping pieces of prosciutto, tucking the sprig of rosemary inside each parcel. Place in a roasting tin and tuck any excess prosciutto under the chicken pieces.
- Splash with the olive oil and season with another grinding of black pepper.
- Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Three quarters of the way through cooking add the Marsala or wine. The dish is done when the prosciutto has darkened slightly and the chicken is cooked through.
- For extra deliciousness, remove the chicken pieces and whisk a large knob of butter into the roasting tin juices and pour over the chicken to serve.