Serves 4 children
2 skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthways into 1cm strips
Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
4 tablespoons of Bomba! XXX
6 slices of mozzarella
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, panko if you can get them
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet on a medium-high heat and cook the chicken strips until lightly golden on each side but not totally cooked through.
- Season with a little salt and pepper. Spread each tender with a little Bomba XXX, top with a piece of mozzarella and place in a baking dish.
- Mix Parmesan and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over tenders.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for around another 5-10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese has melted.