This is such a stunning dish and it couldn’t be easier. Pop in the oven and then you have time to go and enjoy a glass of something cold with your guests as you wait for it to cook.
Serves 6-8 as a starter or part of a buffet lunch
1 8oz round of Camembert in a wooden box
1 tablespoon Bomba! XXX
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, finely grated (optional)
A selection of breads and crackers for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Remove the Camembert from its plastic or paper wrapping and carefully cut the top rind off the cheese.
- Return it to the wooden box and spread over a layer of Bomba.
- If using, sprinkle the Parmesan over the Bomba and put on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the Camembert is soft and bubbling and the Parmesan is golden brown.