These are so delicious that you should make more than you think you will need! They are a great side dish for meat. I like to serve them with an umami-packed dip – try mixing 2 parts of mayonnaise to one part Taste #5 Umami Vegetarian Far Eastern Recipe paste.
Olive oil, for tossing
2-3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch long slices
2 tablespoons Taste #5 Umami Rush
- Preheat over to 425˚F
- Line baking sheet with parchment
- In a large bowl toss the sweet potatoes with just enough olive oil to coat
- Sprinkle generously with the Umami Rush.
- Spread potatoes into a single layer on the prepared baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender and golden brown
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with a little more Umami Rush to serve.