6-8 chicken drumsticks*
4 tablespoons honey
3 tablesppons whole grain mustard
2 tablespoons Bomba! XXX
1 tablespoons soy sauce
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425˚
- Place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan.
- Season the chicken with sprinkling of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Place the chicken in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes until nearly done.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Removed the meat from the oven and spoon over the sauce.Toss to coat meat well.
- Place back in the over for another 10-15 minutes until the meat is glazed and the sauce becomes very sticky.
*You can substitute chicken thigh, wings or even large sausages