1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 1/2 heaped tablespoon Bomba! XXX
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon mango chutney (optional – apricot jam works well too)
Squeeze of lemon juice
4 cups of cubes cooked chicken
3/4 cup seedless grapes (red, white or mixed) cut into halves
1/3 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, bomba, curry powder, chutney and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cubed chicken and toss well.
- Taste and add more lemon juice if desired.
- Add most of the grapes, reserving some for garnish. Toss well.
- Garnish with the remaining grapes and toasted sliced almonds.