An umami-twist on a classic chicken dish which both children and adults will love. These are delicious served with an umami-packed ketchup, which you can make by mixing 2 parts tomato ketchup with 1 part Taste #5 Umami Bomb paste.
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons plain flour
1 tablespoon Taste #5 Umami Rush sprinkle-on condiment
4 chicken breasts, sliced into finger-size pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F
- Line a large baking tray with baking parchment
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk until frothy
- Combine the flour and Umami Rush in another bowl
- Dip each piece of chicken into the seasoned flour, then dip into egg and then coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Place breaded chicken pieces on to the prepared baking tray
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Check half way through the cooking time and turn the chicken over so they brown evenly.